Endo Essentials at Home Module 2 Lectures Only
Everything you need to know about endo from the comfort of your own home
Earn 12 Hours of Dental Board of Australia Valid CPD Points
DEVELOP A GREATER UNDERSTANDING OF COMMON ENDODONTIC CONCEPTS
You will feel more comfortable with diagnosis, planning and performing endodontic procedures. This knowledge and understanding will be reinforced through case-based exercises.
AT YOUR OWN PACE
This course allows you to learn when it suits you, without being limited by how quickly or slowly others are moving through tasks. You won't have to share equipment so you can get on with your own practice. And best of all, you can pause and replay both practical demonstrations and lecture content until you a have complete understanding of the science or technique being applied.
IN THIS TRAINING YOU'LL LEARN:
- Techniques and systems for diagnosis through improved understanding of biology and testing theory.
- How to appropriately treatment plan endodontic therapy and select cases for referral.
- How and when to use radiography and how to interpret the imaging.
- How to streamline your isolation and temporisation procedures to simplify endodontic procedures.
- The art and science of instrumentation.
- How to use irrigants and medicaments appropriately for improved cleanliness and pain management.
- The science and theory of obturation.
- How to use analgesics and local anaesthesia to optimise pain management.
- How to access and manage cracks in teeth.
- You have a desire to provide improved levels of endodontic treatment to your patients.
- You wish to improve your understanding of important aspects of endodontic therapy.
YOU'LL HAVE OUR FULL SUPPORT
We offer around the clock support via our Endospot Skills School private facebook group. This group is full of tips and support and is only available to skills school members and past course attendees.
THIS COURSE IS A GOOD FIT IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
StartUnderstanding Pre-Test Probability & Bayes Theorem (13:13)
StartTaking a Pain History - the Key to Endodontic Diagnosis (8:33)
StartPulpal and Periapical Diagnoses (13:39)
StartEndodontic and Periodontic Diagnosis Differentiation (15:19)
StartDiagnosis of Vertical Root Fracture (7:14)
StartBasics of Non-Odontogenic Pain (15:41)
StartCase Based Diagnosis Review (25:30)
StartDiagnostic Testing (27:07)
StartBonus Content - The Effect of Prevalence on Test Performance (18:34)
Dr Pat Caldwell is a registered specialist endodontist in private practice on the Sunshine Coast
Dr Oliver Pope is a registered specialist endodontist in private practice in Melbourne
Both have a keen interest in conservative endodontics and have been involved in teaching this concept for over 10 years.