Modern Conservative Molar Endodontics Access and Prep Module I
Better vision, easier access and conservation where it matters
CURRENT INTAKE NOW OPEN
THIS COURSE WILL TEACH YOU TO ACCESS AND PREPARE IN A SYSTEMATIC MANNER
You will begin endodontic procedures confident that you have a plan of attack, with the steps involved already defined in your mind and then prepare canals in a way that is both reproducible and more conservative.
AT YOUR OWN PACE
This course allows you to learn when it suits you, without being limited by how quickly or slowly others are moving through tasks. You won't have to share equipment so you can get on with your own practice. And best of all, you can pause and replay both practical demonstrations and lecture content until you a have complete understanding of the science or technique being applied.
IN THIS TRAINING YOU'LL LEARN:
- How to properly determine whether a tooth will be difficult or straight forward to access.
- How to plan and complete access in a systematic manner that provides improved vision, better precision and conservation of tooth structure.
- How to prepare canals in a predictable yet more conservative manner while improving your ability to manage more extreme curvatures with increased safety.
- How best to obturate conservative preparations.
- You have a desire to provide improved levels of endodontic treatment to your patients through conservation of tooth structure.
- You are currently using legacy instruments that are less conservative and flexible than newer instruments (for example Protaper Next, Mtwo, Wave One Gold).
- You have experience in endodontic treatment and wish to develop a more advanced method of management of moderately difficult cases.
- You're looking for step by step training and willing to dedicate time to developing improved skills.
THIS COURSE IS A GOOD FIT IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
YOU'LL HAVE OUR FULL SUPPORT
Through 12 months access to the endospot skills school private facebook group. This group is full of tips and support and is only available to skills school members and past course attendees.
- DC Taper 2H and Aurum Blue advanced heat-treated rotary files
- Matched gutta percha
- Two anatomic training teeth
- Endodontic ruler and sponge
- Endodontic lubricant
- Extracted teeth:
- maxillary molar
- maxillary premolar
- mandibular molar
- mandibular premolar
- Anterior tooth
- Size 8, 10 and 15 K files
- Irrigation syringe and needle
- Rotary endodontic handpiece
- Endodontic sealer - preferably a bioceramic
- A heat source for obturation
Enrolment includes an Endospot training kit valued at $200:
What you'll need to provide:
The small print: This course is sponsored by E3Endo, a company run by endodontists with products curated specifically for their quality and utility. Dr Caldwell is a director of E3Endo. The files used in this course are supplied by E3Endo. We would, of course prefer you to use our products, but the principles taught can be applied to any conservative file system.
Patrick Caldwell is a registered specialist in Endodontics. He graduated in Dentistry with Honours from the University of Queensland in 1998 and went on to work for the Royal Australian Navy, both ashore and at sea. During this time he undertook advanced training in restorative dentistry and in 2002 was elected a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons.
In 2003 Patrick began a three year, full-time training program in endodontic therapy and microsurgery, graduating with a Masters of Dental Science in Endodontics. He has since gone on to complete additional advanced training, graduating with a Masters of Clinical Dentistry in Implant Dentistry.
In 2006, he returned to work with the Royal Australian Navy and was also engaged as a Visiting Specialist at the Sydney Dental Hospital. In 2009 Patrick moved to Shanghai, China where he was the only Endodontist in a city of 21 million people.
Upon his return from Shanghai, Patrick opened Brisbane Microsurgical Endodontics in South Brisbane, where he continued to practice for seven years until 2018. Patrick currently practices at the Sunshine Coast, Queensland Australia.